Barcelona Hotel with Family Rooms

Search

Search this Thread

Old Jul 8th, 2007, 02:40 PM
Original Poster

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

We will be in Barcelona the first week of October for 3 nights, trying to find a hotel with family rooms, we have two children, ages 5 and 8, then 2 adults. Does anyone have any suggestions?
Old Jul 8th, 2007, 04:49 PM

If you look at venere.com they have quite a few hotels with family rooms listed. You can then check with tripadvsiro for additional guest reviews.
Old Jul 8th, 2007, 10:10 PM

Or try a small apartment. More space, more comfortable. Snacks for you and the kids, breakfast in instead of out.

Start with vrbo.com and then google.
Old Jul 9th, 2007, 01:10 AM

Little apartment is your best bet and much more economical. Try these: http://www.way2stay.com/Barcelona-ap...en-52-1319.htm

http://www.way2stay.com/Barcelona-ap...en-52-1538.htm

http://www.way2stay.com/Barcelona-ap...en-52-1699.htm
Old Jul 9th, 2007, 10:20 AM
Original Poster

Thanks for the suggestions so far, I have been looking into both options, but I was a little leary of booking an apartment in another country. It is a little easier to know more what you are getting with a hotel. Right now the only option I have found for a hotel where both children would actually have a bed is the Petit Palace Opera Garden, for little over 500 Euros for all three nights, most apartments come in a little less than that, but then with cleaning fee get closer. I also was unsure about how easily you receive your damage deposit back.
Old Jul 10th, 2007, 07:45 AM

the second one there (above) is a really good location for you all. isabel II is a street on a little block right at the marina, 5 mins from city centre (gotico/borne and supermarkets) 5 mins to the beach, 5 mins to the las ramblas strip. last year it was still warm beach weather right up until the end of october. there are outdoor cafes on the corner and a pretty stretch of marina strip to the maremagnum shopping centre/cinema. you'll double what you save on an apartment by not eating out breakfast/lunch and dinner for 4. way2stay are reputable and efficient- you can rely on that deposit.
pity you arent here 24th sept as its the la merce city festival which the kids (and you) would love!
Old Jul 10th, 2007, 04:28 PM
mjs

Could try the Citadines aparthotel. They would have one bedrooms with a sofabed that would fit you.