Planning to be in Barcelona from April 21-26 and thinking of doing a couple day trips (ie. Sitges, Vilanova i la Gertru or Tarragona). Can anyone tell me if, from previous experience, that time is hot enough for the beach? (I'll be coming from Ireland where I'm anticipating rain for the week I'm there...).
Much thanks for any info!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 AOL @ Passwords Reset Contact $ 1800~681~7208 $ AOL Tec*h ak47baba
- 2 Italy with kids - off the beaten bath
- 3 Germany, Switzerland and Paris with teens
- 4 Paris, Normandy & Amsterdam with College Graduate
- 5 Trans Siberian Train
- 6 The 2017-18 Ashes thread - up now on the Aussie forum.
- 7 Must See/Do/Eat in Vienna?
- 8 Paris November 2017
- 9 Iceland driving in March
- 10 Advance tickets for Sagrada and Park Guell
- 11 Is Bologna ok for a 3 months stsy?
- 12 Pubs showing NFL football in London?
- 13 Anthropology and Archeology for the Turkey Traveler
- 14 Sampling Some of Sicily and Bits of Italy Beyond
- 15 ICELAND in February
- 16 The World's Greatest Churches
- 17 Lisbon neighborhoods
- 18 11-12 nights in Portugal
- 19 10 days in Cologne Munich Switzerland
- 20 paris to london- day trip
- 21 10 days in Portugal
- 22 My France Vacation
- 23 Malaga Christmas lights
- 24 GTG Paris December 2017
- 25 Italy Croatia Bosnia