I am going crazy looking at apartments.Have one that is around Arago and Rocafort, one in Gracia and one in a small building in Raval around Liceu. We are 'older' and just like to hang out in the evening after a day of seeing the sights. The one in Gracia sounds great for wandering around the area after hours. That one and the one close to Parc Joan Miro both have terraces. They are both VRBOs and have reviews we like.
Has anyone booked thru Oh Barcelona? I think that is where I found the small apt. building in Ravel. It is up near Pl. Catalunya. Any ideas on location? I have read everything I can and looked until I am cross-eyed. This is the end of a 3 wk. trip. I have booked Portugal, Santiago and Girona and am ready to be done with it. Thanks for all of your suggestions. Carol
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 10 days in europe
- 2 Sampling Some of Sicily and Bits of Italy Beyond
- 3 land vs river cruise
- 4 European honeymoon help needed
- 5 Portugal
- 6 Lisbon neighborhoods
- 7 Leaving Paris. Just a little sad.
- 8 Help With Itinerary By Train: London, Paris, Nice, Florence
- 9 Tips for first trip to UK
- 10 Planning to visit Italy in first 2 weeks of Jan
- 11 Where to stay in Naples?
- 12 Rome, Tuscany & Umbria
- 13 Pubs showing NFL football in London?
- 14 FCO hotel for late arrival?
- 15 Restaurant suggestion Bamberg
- 16 Browsing Barcelona
- 17 Spain December/ January 2018/19
- 18 Malaga Christmas lights
- 19 Croatia in mid/late October
- 20 Looking for Good Eating in Valencia
- 21 ROMA Pass inclusions. - 3 days in Rome
- 22 Help with Venice Trip?
- 23 Dubrovnik
- 24 What happened to Sundriedtopepo
- 25 The Little Cyclades, Santorini, Vienna