Our son and his family are travelling to Barcelona for two days. They have heard that the restaurant Ciudad Condal is a great Tapas Bar. Their children are 18 and 9.
Any thoughts or information about this restaurant?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Looking for B&B Recommendations Killarney Ireland
- 2 Driving from Bouzies to Figeac
- 3 London: Stunning New American Embassy
- 4 Italy: Hotels on the Amalfi Coast; Orvieto; Perugia; Florence; and Siena
- 5 Finally The Bowl Has Begun
- 6 Overwhelmed with planning! Need help from Italy experts.
- 7 Getting to FCO from Rome
- 8 Drive from Paris to Mont St Michael
- 9 First time italy, 12 nights. What to do
- 10 10 Days in May: Switzerland Itinerary Help
- 11 Lisbon stay - Olissippo Lapa Palace vs NH Collection Lisboa Liberdade
- 12 X-mas Eve dinner in Rome
- 13 Looking for Paris Rental Apt.
- 14 Winter ... UK Finland Sweden. (Live...ish)
- 15 Order of Amalfi visit in October
- 16 Easter Week in Italy
- 17 Moscow Hotels
- 18 Rome Hotel
- 19 Four Nights in Nice--What should we do?
- 20 Getting around Lisbon
- 21 Greece -- Alternative to Athens
- 22 1st Birthday Party in Italy questions
- 23 Trains - website?
- 24 Spain.... 2.5 Weeks... Need Help!
- 25 Paris November 2017