After reading all the threads, we have decided to stay in Barcelona for 4 days and Lisbon for 3 days. As we would like to see historical monuments, palaces, parks as much as possible- should we buy Barcelona pass and Lisbon city pass for these days. By the way, we're a family of four, two adults with two kids of 7 and 17 y old girls.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Sampling Some of Sicily and Bits of Italy Beyond
- 2 First Time To Europe Itinerary. Thoughts? Suggestions? Please
- 3 land vs river cruise
- 4 Scotland ideas
- 5 Tips for first trip to UK
- 6 Help Getting from Faro to Lisbon
- 7 Iceland tours from Keflavik
- 8 Hiking - Suggest a location
- 9 Festival du Citron (Lemon Festival), Menton
- 10 September in Venice, Croatia, and Slovenia
- 11 Itinerary for 4 days in Madrid
- 12 The World's Greatest Churches
- 13 Devon and Dorset: Where to Base?
- 14 Black Friday in Britain? Why?
- 15 Where to buy Saffron?
- 16 Malaga Christmas lights
- 17 Help with suggestions for Portugal 2 week trip
- 18 Portugal
- 19 Paris November 2017
- 20 Anyone ever used a resort for a day in Santorini??
- 21 What To Do in Athens on a Sunday
- 22 London flat feedback wanted - yes, I'm going slightly crazy!
- 23 paris to london- day trip
- 24 Planning a Poland itinerary
- 25 "chunnel" to change it's offical name.