if its not trouble for you can you help me on this :
i am comnig on 22 nov .. will reach by 11 in mornnig
then 23 : barca match at 4 pm .
then 24 full day .
Is there any way you guys can herlp me on something like what places are nearby or may be i can visit togather in a day , places of my intersts are :
Sagrada Familia, La Pedrera, Casa Battlo, and Palau de la Musica , Palau Guell, Parc Guell, Catalan Museum, la rambla , la boqueria , hospital de la santa creu, barceloneta beach , magic fountain of montjuic .
I understans all these places might not be feasible to visit in this time but still if anyone can give me some idea on what to join with what .
thank you all for your help in advance
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Paris, Normandy & Amsterdam with College Graduate
- 2 paris to london- day trip
- 3 10 days in europe
- 4 London flat feedback wanted - yes, I'm going slightly crazy!
- 5 Tips for first trip to UK
- 6 land vs river cruise
- 7 Help With Itinerary By Train: London, Paris, Nice, Florence
- 8 Help/Critique Slovenia Trip
- 9 Adventureseeker returns to Italy! As glorious and detailed as before!
- 10 Sampling Some of Sicily and Bits of Italy Beyond
- 11 Buying a motorcycle in Europe??
- 12 Pubs showing NFL football in London?
- 13 GTG Paris December 2017
- 14 Where to stay in Naples?
- 15 How many miles is a good 'walking tour'?
- 16 Rome, Tuscany & Umbria
- 17 European honeymoon help needed
- 18 northern Italy this fall, dolomites and piedmont
- 19 Portugal
- 20 Lisbon neighborhoods
- 21 Leaving Paris. Just a little sad.
- 22 Planning to visit Italy in first 2 weeks of Jan
- 23 FCO hotel for late arrival?
- 24 Restaurant suggestion Bamberg
- 25 Browsing Barcelona