Question, how would two people use one T10 pass? If I pass through the turn style, do I then handover the ticket to my partner? Would he just re-insert in machine and pass the gate?
We're going to be there for 13 nights, do you think the T10 is our best bet? I've been reading about it and getting more confused...
Thanks for any assistance.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 The World's Greatest Churches
- 2 Help with suggestions for Portugal 2 week trip
- 3 Devon and Dorset: Where to Base?
- 4 "chunnel" to change it's offical name.
- 5 U.K. Website & 1-Way Flight Booking Questions
- 6 Portugal
- 7 10 days in Cologne Munich Switzerland
- 8 Germany, Switzerland and Paris with teens
- 9 Tips for first trip to UK
- 10 Paris, Normandy & Amsterdam with College Graduate
- 11 Three Island Greek Itinerary
- 12 September in Venice, Croatia, and Slovenia
- 13 Czech Republic & Germany in Eleven Days
- 14 Malaga Christmas lights
- 15 London flat feedback wanted - yes, I'm going slightly crazy!
- 16 Scotland ideas
- 17 Paris November 2017
- 18 Tour Company recommendations for St. Petersburg
- 19 US dairy vs European Dairy
- 20 What To Do in Athens on a Sunday
- 21 Buying RER Ticket CDG-Paris
- 22 Must See/Do/Eat in Vienna?
- 23 London vacation rental agency
- 24 The 2017-18 Ashes thread - up now on the Aussie forum.
- 25 land vs river cruise