Baranow Sandormierski Castle

Mar 19th, 2007, 05:13 AM
Original Poster

Baranow Sandormierski Castle

How can I call the castle directly to reserve a room? I cannot locate a direct number to the hotel which handles the reservations. I would like to talk to them directly.

Thanks so much. Jan
Mar 20th, 2007, 06:51 AM

I have this information having stayed there last Oct. 2006 however it is not with me currently. I will post it tomorrow.
Mar 20th, 2007, 08:39 PM

http://baranow.com.pl/mambo/

tel. ( +48 15 ) 811 80 39 or 811 80 40
fax ( +48 15 ) 811 80 40
e-mail: [email protected]
Mar 21st, 2007, 05:56 PM
Original Poster

Thank you both so much. We are staying at the castle Friday night in July, but Saturday was totally booked --so now we are looking for a hotel in either Przemsyl or Krasiczyn--any suggestions?

Thanks in advance. jan
Mar 22nd, 2007, 10:09 AM

2 suggestions:

If possible stay within the castle at B.Sando. The former stable has been renovated into the offices, hotel and restaurant. The rooms are very nice there but nothing like the castle itself.

The castle at B.Sando. has a sister castle in Krasiczyn operated by the same government group. We also stayed there last fall. The castle is just outside of Przemysl, really spectacular but the rooms were a notch below B. Sando. but certainly worth it. The web site is www.krasiczyn.motronik.com.pl
Also, try to get to B. Sando for the Polish night thursday feast. Really. It is a 5 course meal with a terrific 3 piece band in the caverns of the castle. We caught it by accident and it was one highlight of our trip, all were Polish people from the region attending. It included a humorous skit and story by costumed women who, with audience participation, churned the stinkiest butter I ever had. The poles loved it though.
Mar 22nd, 2007, 10:17 AM

hi, jlpx

wow - the wonders of this forum - I would never have come across such a place without you all. I found the web-site a bit difficult to navigate though - where exactly is it??? [i eventually worked out that it's somewhere in Poland].

regards, ann
Mar 22nd, 2007, 10:33 AM

Which one are you asking about?
B. Sando or Krasiczyn?
Mar 22nd, 2007, 12:01 PM

hi, hardwater

you're plumbing the depths of my ignorance - i hadn't even picked up that we are taking about 2 different places!

thank you for your patience.

regards, ann

Mar 22nd, 2007, 05:25 PM
Original Poster

Thank you all--so now we are set--I think. One night in the castle in Baranow Sandormierski and one night in the castle at Krasiczyn. I wonder if we will be castled out by the end of this trip--but they all do look wonderful. Thanks again. Jan

Search this Thread