We(a group of 8 persons); are going to Portugal and Spain next june.We used(in the past) to fly Iberia, Montevideo to Madrid arriving in T4.
As Iberia closed its operations in Uruguay; we will fly Air Europa.Arriving to Terminal 1; to depart from Terminal 2 one and a half hour later to Lisboa.
Is this feasible or will be redirected by the company to another(later) fly?
How do we go from T1 Arrivals to T2 Departures?
Any opinions or advice about Andorra as a day trip from Barcelona? is a day trip to Dali museum better?
Thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 My France Vacation
- 2 Tour Company recommendations for St. Petersburg
- 3 10 days in Cologne Munich Switzerland
- 4 Is Bologna ok for a 3 months stsy?
- 5 Car hire from Venice to Croatia and bosnia
- 6 Where to stay in Naples?
- 7 Italy Croatia Bosnia
- 8 Provence and Cote de Azure
- 9 "chunnel" to change it's offical name.
- 10 Andalusia schedule /Cordoba question
- 11 Itinerary for 4 days in Madrid
- 12 And the winner is ...India? Egypt? no, Italy!
- 13 Ronda by bus in early January?
- 14 May Germany, Switzerland, and Iceland
- 15 From Portugal to the Pyrenees and onto Paris
- 16 Sampling Some of Sicily and Bits of Italy Beyond
- 17 More time in Belgium or Germany?
- 18 10 days trip to Europe in June of 2018
- 19 London - Paris - Amsterdam trip planning help
- 20 Paris, Normandy & Amsterdam with College Graduate
- 21 CACHOPO, CABRALES & CARBAYONES Asturias..and "The Best Steak in The World"
- 22 Buying RER Ticket CDG-Paris
- 23 20th wedding anniversary, Le Grand Tour
- 24 Best Greek Island
- 25 Language course in Trieste, Northern Italy