Hi, there --
I was wondering if anyone had experience with tour operators providing tours in the Balkans? Specifically, I would like my tour to include Serbia, Bosnia, Kosovo, Macedonia? (Albania would be a great plus!) I'm trying to get the right mix of locations and fellow travelers. I'm 30 and would like some people my age to travel with. (I love the itinerary and focus of Travel the Unknown, but it seems their travelers range a bit higher in the age spectrum?)
Any feedback is appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 St, Goar or Bacharach
- 2 How to go up Schafberg Mountain when railway is closed
- 3 Overnight stop from Berlin to Paris
- 4 London 'Tube-less', Fine dining, Fun excursions plus a GTG
- 5 Paris Apartment
- 6 Milan airport--which one
- 7 Best area to stay in Amsterdam for a first time visitor
- 8 Which Area in London?
- 9 Barcelona to Malaga
- 10 Ham tacos and the toilet isn't sucking mud
- 11 Lisbon stay - Olissippo Lapa Palace vs NH Collection Lisboa Liberdade
- 12 Paris November 2017
- 13 Getting around Lisbon
- 14 A Merry marvelousmouse, and (likely more than one) cup of good cheer!
- 15 HOW MUCH SHOULD I TIP THE PILOT
- 16 Christmas in Granada....food!
- 17 Overwhelmed with planning! Need help from Italy experts.
- 18 Where to Visit in Normandy & Brittany
- 19 Mid-May stay in Lauterbrunnen or Murren
- 20 Visit to France
- 21 First time in Spain
- 22 Can only visit one (maybe two) cities. Which one?
- 23 Lorie Valley and Beyond
- 24 Trains - website?
- 25 GTG Paris December 2017
Hi, there --