Im Alex, 22 from Sweden. This summer I´d like to travled through Italy landing in Milan the first of july and then backpack all the way to sicily and then back to rome to take the flight home.
However I would like to see if there are some other people who are going to backpack this summer? Maybe we can do it together?
I have lived in Italy for two years so my Italian is alright.
The only problem I have is where to sleep. Is it going to be a problem to sleep in a tent?
Ofcourse I could sleep at hostels when I really need to. Like when Im in big cities.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Malaga Christmas lights
- 2 London flat feedback wanted - yes, I'm going slightly crazy!
- 3 Scotland ideas
- 4 Help with suggestions for Portugal 2 week trip
- 5 Devon and Dorset: Where to Base?
- 6 Three Island Greek Itinerary
- 7 U.K. Website & 1-Way Flight Booking Questions
- 8 Paris November 2017
- 9 Czech Republic & Germany in Eleven Days
- 10 Germany, Switzerland and Paris with teens
- 11 Tour Company recommendations for St. Petersburg
- 12 US dairy vs European Dairy
- 13 "chunnel" to change it's offical name.
- 14 tinnitus
- 15 Tips for first trip to UK
- 16 September in Venice, Croatia, and Slovenia
- 17 What To Do in Athens on a Sunday
- 18 Buying RER Ticket CDG-Paris
- 19 Must See/Do/Eat in Vienna?
- 20 Paris, Normandy & Amsterdam with College Graduate
- 21 London vacation rental agency
- 22 The 2017-18 Ashes thread - up now on the Aussie forum.
- 23 land vs river cruise
- 24 The World's Greatest Churches
- 25 Italy Croatia Bosnia