At the end of next year, (dec 2016) me and my bestfriend are planning on heading over to Europe and backpacking for a couple of months. We are from Australia and will both be 18.
Just have a few questions, like safety and such? And where the best places are to go, things to do and see? i've done some research on hostels in each of the big cities but we also want to visit some of the much smaller, off the radar places.
So any information and tips for this kind of adventure would be very appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 [Crete] Trapped in Skouloufia? Please help!
- 2 two days in rome
- 3 Help Getting from Faro to Lisbon
- 4 Flight questions To Italy with Frankfurt connection
- 5 FCO hotel for late arrival?
- 6 Planning to visit Italy in first 2 weeks of Jan
- 7 Avignon
- 8 Czech Republic & Germany in Eleven Days
- 9 Looking for Good Eating in Valencia
- 10 Mantova, Ravenna, Brisighella, Bologna
- 11 Sampling Some of Sicily and Bits of Italy Beyond
- 12 Pubs showing NFL football in London?
- 13 Laurel and Hardy in Drag Do Bangkok
- 14 Preliminary planning for Croatia May or June 2017
- 15 Lisbon neighborhoods
- 16 Budget trip
- 17 Rome to Greece on a Ferry
- 18 Where to Eat in Barcelona
- 19 Favorite London memories
- 20 Provence and Cote de Azure
- 21 Adventureseeker returns to Italy! As glorious and detailed as before!
- 22 Provence Trip Report
- 23 8 months around Europe
- 24 Tentative Spain/France Basque region itinerary
- 25 9 Day Paris & Rome with Family