Two round trip tickets to Italy are booked. Leaving USA to FCU May 15. After reviewing many nearby hotels around the Center, I have left with two properties to consider. Please - I need your help to make my final decision and I apologize for my fickle mindedness.
Anyway - here are my chosen Hotels:
Hotel Navona - Dimora Storica [ 179 Euro/night] excluding Breakfast
Via Dei Sediari 8, Pantheon
Hotel Lancelot [196 Euro with breakfast]
Note: I get 5% discount for being Rick Steves' reader.
Via Capo d'Africa 47
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Buying RER Ticket CDG-Paris
- 2 Must See/Do/Eat in Vienna?
- 3 "chunnel" to change it's offical name.
- 4 Paris, Normandy & Amsterdam with College Graduate
- 5 London vacation rental agency
- 6 The 2017-18 Ashes thread - up now on the Aussie forum.
- 7 Scotland ideas
- 8 land vs river cruise
- 9 The World's Greatest Churches
- 10 September in Venice, Croatia, and Slovenia
- 11 London flat feedback wanted - yes, I'm going slightly crazy!
- 12 Germany, Switzerland and Paris with teens
- 13 Italy Croatia Bosnia
- 14 Malaga Christmas lights
- 15 Sampling Some of Sicily and Bits of Italy Beyond
- 16 Trans Siberian Train
- 17 Tips for first trip to UK
- 18 Devon and Dorset: Where to Base?
- 19 And the winner is ...India? Egypt? no, Italy!
- 20 South of France
- 21 Czech Republic & Germany in Eleven Days
- 22 Traveling to Ukraine with a travel guide
- 23 My France Vacation
- 24 Slovenia and Croatia in January (Solo)
- 25 Itinerary for 4 days in Madrid