Reload this Page >

Back from NL, SCOT, IRL, FR, SUI, ITA

Search

Search this Thread

Old May 30th, 2001, 12:08 PM
scurry

<BR>We had a great time on our month-long trip, but boy am I sick of living out of a suitcase! <BR> <BR>Many thanks to Fodors.com and various Frommer's books. <BR> <BR>If anyone has questions or wants advice on hotels, cities or restaurants we visited some great ones. <BR> <BR>Steve

Old May 30th, 2001, 01:02 PM
Here

SUI? <BR> <BR>and for what it's worth, FR, ITA and SCOT don't really mean anything either <BR> <BR>i am thinking that you meant CH when you referred to SUI. <BR> <BR>surely didn't mean Suomi (Finland) <BR> <BR>all the same, sure, let's hear about restaurants. <BR>

Old May 30th, 2001, 01:12 PM
scurry

<BR>nevermind -- I don't need the attitude.

Old May 30th, 2001, 02:08 PM
Thyra

Scurry... don't let the abbreviation police get you down, I would love to hear all the details... rest a spell, then clue us in. What did you like or dislike etc. Welcome back!

Old May 30th, 2001, 02:10 PM
SharonM

ditto. <BR> <BR>(what Thyra said...)

Old May 30th, 2001, 02:24 PM
Randy

Ignore the negativity. It apprears to rampant on this site. I would like some advice if you have time to respond. I am planning to take my wife to Europe for a month next year for our 25th anniversary. We would like to see Paris Rome and stay somewhere along the medditeranean for a few days. We also want to keep the cost under control. Do you recommend the train, or should we rent a car? How did you get on in Italy. Was communication a problem?