Back from 16 night Italy trip

Search

Search this Thread

Old Apr 9th, 2004, 03:18 PM
Original Poster

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

We have been back now about two weeks from our terrific and fun trip to Italy--3 nights Umbria, 3 nights Tuscany, 2 nights Cinque Terre, 2 nights Lake Como, 2 nights Dolomite Mountains and 3 nights Venice. It was like a few mini vacations wrapped into one. We saw and did so much and really felt Italian in our white sneakers and terribly weak Italian for a couple of weeks. I have been in recover y since our return and getting caught up however once Easter is behind me I promise a thorough and long report. I kept my journal faithfully (how quickly at my age we can forget) so keep your eye open for THE REEDER REPORT ad nauseum in a few days. Perhaps I will have to do it in installments eh? Helen
Old Apr 9th, 2004, 03:29 PM

Helen, I'm looking foward to your report especially regarding hotels and experiences in Umbria, Tuscany and Venice. It sounds like a wonderful trip.
Cheers, Linda
Old Apr 9th, 2004, 04:05 PM

Sounds like a great trip. We too have been back for almost two weeks - 13 nights, 3 in Venice, 2 in Florence, 2 in Orvieto, 3 in Deiva Marina, and 3 in Milan where we took day trips to Lake Como. I am trying to write a trip report also, hopefully I'll get it in this weekend. It was a wonderful trip.
Old Apr 9th, 2004, 05:14 PM

Would love to hear your report on the Dolomites, as i am planning a few days there in late May-early June. Where did you stay? Did you see the Ice-Man? Any input would appreciated. We are thinking of Arabba or Wolkenstein.
Old Apr 25th, 2004, 04:28 AM

Sorry, since I haven't gotten around to posting a trip report, and I am not sure it would be that interesting, I may not get to it, but, if anyone has any questions about where we went (see above), I would be happy to try and answer them. Thanks all.
Old Apr 25th, 2004, 01:42 PM

Peggy,
I would love to hear about the time you spent in Venice, where you stayed,what you did. What was your inpressions of Venice? Was three days enough time there?

I am also interested in what you thought of Lake Como.Was a day trip from Milan enough time?

Thanks alot