B&B's/Apartments/Hotels

Oct 6th, 2003, 08:28 AM
Original Poster

B&B's/Apartments/Hotels

We are planning a trip to Rome and would like to secure accommodations in the city center. Does anyone have any suggestions for bed and breakfasts, apartments or hotels. We are two single women and will require 2 beds in one room with private bath. If there is a reasonable apartment with 2 bedrooms, we would consider that. We would also consider renting two separate rooms in a reasonably priced bread and breakfast. Again, location is a key as we want to stay within the city center so that we are close to all attactions.
Oct 6th, 2003, 10:07 AM
Oct 6th, 2003, 10:45 AM

To some people a reasonably priced hotel is $450. To others nothing over $100 is reasonable for a hotel. Care to give us a clue which direction you lean?
Oct 6th, 2003, 07:23 PM

Hi there,

Here are a couple websites that I have used to book both apartments and B&B's. The first is my preference www.sleepinitaly.com

The second www.guestinitaly.com has many of the same listings but they seem to be higher priced.

I have had very good experiences with them both and I try to include knowing that if you book a place and change your mind they keep the deposit - I almost got burned on that once just recently. If you need help regarding areas post your questions, or you can e-mail me directly. Hope this helps
Oct 7th, 2003, 07:22 AM

Without a doubt- Pallazzo Olivia apartment in Rome.Location is perfect. Piazza Navona is two minutes away, Pantheon is aroud 10. The Piazza is so full of night life with a zillion restaurants , shops, art vendors etc.