I will arrive Avignon June 4 evening...leaving June 6 at 1420 hours by train
JUNE 5 I am doing one day trip to Provence but day trips do
Gordes with Pont du Gard
Pont du Gard with Arles
I could use June 6 morning for a half day to Gordes or Arles according to the day trip I chose.
The only provider able to confirm at the moment is Viator on June 5 Arles +PGard
"full-day tour of historic Provence from Avignon See Van Gogh’s residence in Saint-Paul-de-Mausole Visit the Provencal towns of Les-Baux-de-Provence and Arles Admire the Roman-built Pont-du-Gard Sample regional wines in Chateauneuf-du-Pape"
and June 6 half day Gordes and Rousillon
"Travel through Provence’s beautiful lavender fields, in full bloom during the summer View the unique red cliffs of Roussillon Visit Gordes, considered one of France’s most beautiful villages Tour the Lavender Museum to discover the many uses of lavender"
Drive through Provence’s blooming lavender fields and stop for photos /Browse the fragrant lavender shops in Sault or Roussillon /Visit the picture-perfect village of Gordes
Dont know the difference of the above 2/ only the price 59 to 65 (?)
I would rather have June 6 free to walk around and maybe visit the Pape Chateaux
What do you think?
So Gordes or Arles?
I can find a full day Pont Gard + Arles or PontGard + Gordes,
And leave June 6 to visit the chateaux and walk around Avignon??
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 HP $ Passwords Reset Contact $ 1800~570 1233 Tec*h care 24*7??
- 2 Italy 9 Days in December/Itinerary Help
- 3 Highway Death Rates in Europe Now Fewer than in U.S...
- 4 Poland--where else to go
- 5 "chunnel" to change it's offical name.
- 6 Sampling Some of Sicily and Bits of Italy Beyond
- 7 5 days in Andalusia
- 8 Malaga Christmas lights
- 9 Three nights in the Italian Riviera: hiking in Camogli with day trips
- 10 South of France
- 11 The Little Cyclades, Santorini, Vienna
- 12 GTG Paris December 2017
- 13 Scooter/quad/bike rental on Greek Islands
- 14 First time in Spain - family of 2 adults & one child(10 yr old)
- 15 Bilbao, Basque Country, declared Best European City 2018
- 16 20th wedding anniversary, Le Grand Tour
- 17 Shall we Gdansk?
- 18 Help with Spain itinerary
- 19 Paris, Normandy & Amsterdam with College Graduate
- 20 London - Paris - Amsterdam trip planning help
- 21 Ronda by bus in early January?
- 22 Planning a Poland itinerary
- 23 Yet another London Hotel Question
- 24 Good base for visiting Le Marche region
- 25 Christmas in South of Spain 2018