Need advice on auto rental in Germany. Either picking up in Koln or Munchen. Which companies have you used. Did you get a GPS. How about road maps. Any other relevant thoughts.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 XFINITY 1888:260:2909 password reset contact Tec*h supp0rt 24/7
- 2 The 2017-18 Ashes thread - up now on the Aussie forum.
- 3 Scotland ideas
- 4 Buying RER Ticket CDG-Paris
- 5 land vs river cruise
- 6 Paris, Normandy & Amsterdam with College Graduate
- 7 The World's Greatest Churches
- 8 September in Venice, Croatia, and Slovenia
- 9 "chunnel" to change it's offical name.
- 10 London flat feedback wanted - yes, I'm going slightly crazy!
- 11 Germany, Switzerland and Paris with teens
- 12 Italy Croatia Bosnia
- 13 Malaga Christmas lights
- 14 Sampling Some of Sicily and Bits of Italy Beyond
- 15 Trans Siberian Train
- 16 Tips for first trip to UK
- 17 Devon and Dorset: Where to Base?
- 18 London vacation rental agency
- 19 And the winner is ...India? Egypt? no, Italy!
- 20 South of France
- 21 Czech Republic & Germany in Eleven Days
- 22 Traveling to Ukraine with a travel guide
- 23 My France Vacation
- 24 Slovenia and Croatia in January (Solo)
- 25 Must See/Do/Eat in Vienna?