I am traveeling to Austria on my weekend(2 days trip).
I need help to travel cheap and this is my travel plan
I am travelling from Regensburg(Germany) to Graz(Austria) on Friday evening.
I have to travel from Graz to Wolfsberg(Austria) by IntercityBus(ICB).
and then from Wolfsberg to Eis-Ruden(Austria) by rail.
The same day evening i want to travel to Vienna(It should be from wolfsberg to Vienna by Intercity bus). and Sunday i will return from Vienna to Regensburg.
This is the feasible routes i have planned.
Can anyone help me if there is any possiblility to take Austrian rail tickets that can help in giving discounts on tickets on this tour.
if there is any day or two days tickets in Austria( like Bayern ticket in Germany), that can help me to travel in intercity bus as well as the rail between small stations.
your reply will be very helpful.
Thanks a Ton in Advance.
I am traveling to Eis-uden for Bungy Jump, Anyone going there or Interested can contact me.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Help with Venice Trip?
- 2 Help with 11 night Portugal Itinerary
- 3 10 Days in Austria
- 4 Russian-American Relations: safe to travel? Get Visas?
- 5 Restaurant suggestion Bamberg
- 6 Lisbon neighborhoods
- 7 [Crete] Trapped in Skouloufia? Please help!
- 8 Preliminary planning for Croatia May or June 2017
- 9 Le Marche Research Help
- 10 Where to Eat in Barcelona
- 11 FCO hotel for late arrival?
- 12 Greece in end October
- 13 First - but not last - trip to Greece
- 14 Sampling Some of Sicily and Bits of Italy Beyond
- 15 GTG Paris December 2017
- 16 Laurel and Hardy in Drag Do Bangkok
- 17 London - Paris - Amsterdam trip planning help
- 18 Planning to visit Italy in first 2 weeks of Jan
- 19 Favorite London memories
- 20 Help/Critique Slovenia Trip
- 21 Adventureseeker returns to Italy! As glorious and detailed as before!
- 22 Anthropology and Archeology for the Turkey Traveler
- 23 Return to Slovenia and Venice plus Trieste
- 24 Norte Dame light show!
- 25 Leaving Paris. Just a little sad.