We are a family of three, with includes my daughter of 4 years, are planning a holiday in Austria. We want to cover Vienna, Salzburg and the eastern Alps in approximately 7 days in july. I need help with
1) Should we visit all the three or just do only Vienna and eastern Alps or only Salzburg and eastern alps?
2) Where exactly should one go to in eastern alps?
3) Can we cover all by a car or would require trains (if distance is too big)?
4) I also really want to visit Danube valley?
Any help would be much appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Four Nights in Nice--What should we do?
- 2 Amalfi as a home base for the Amalfi Coast
- 3 Help me pick a destination --- Please!
- 4 Spain.... 2.5 Weeks... Need Help!
- 5 Looking for Paris Rental Apt.
- 6 Help me with an affordable hotel in Barcelona
- 7 US dairy vs European Dairy
- 8 Italy 9 Days in December/Itinerary Help
- 9 A very important question regarding pronunciation
- 10 Paris November 2017
- 11 Has Berlin Banned Vacation Rentals?
- 12 Christmas windows of Boulevard Haussmann 2017
- 13 Is a quick stopover in Bern worth it with 3 kids?
- 14 Help me get excited about a week in Portugal
- 15 1st Birthday Party in Italy questions
- 16 Italy: Hotels on the Amalfi Coast; Orvieto; Perugia; Florence; and Siena
- 17 Barcelona to Malaga
- 18 Planning a Trip from DC to Anywhere in Europe (Budget Friendly)
- 19 Lisbon stay - Olissippo Lapa Palace vs NH Collection Lisboa Liberdade
- 20 Christmas week in Ireland
- 21 Salerno as a base to visit Amalfi Coast
- 22 August - Croatia, Italy, Malta
- 23 Traveling by car Munich to Soelden Austria
- 24 "Occupied" TV series: On location in Oslo
- 25 Rome - Naples - Paestum - Salerno - Ravello Trip Report