I am planning a 12-15 day trip in 2nd and 3rd week of June 2015 to Hungary and Austria from Delhi, India. We are 4adults and 2 young toddlers (1 and 5 yrs). Our group interests lie in scenic beauty (both mountains and lakes), new buildings (not castles really), any events & fairs happening (Dance & music), Shopping at Local streets and Kid friendly places.
My broad itinerary is
- 3 days to Prague (Arrival here)
- 4 days at Vienna (7-9 hours train from Prague))
- 4 days at Salzburg (Train from Vienna - 4 hours)
- 4 days at Budapest (Train from Salzburg to Budapest - 4-6 hours)
Fly out from Budapest.
Prague - Charles Bridge.
Day 1 - Mng - Schonbrunn Castle & Zoo. Evening - Round trip to Parliament House, Open House etc.
Day 2 - Day trip to Bratislava (Slovakia)
Day 3 - Any good Museum (Leopord may be) and Wineyards experience if possible.
Day 4 & 5 - Needs to be filled up.
Day 1 - Day trip to Innsbruck
Day 2,3,4 - Soake in natural scenic beauty of this place..
Danube cruise, Visit some architectural wonders.
Need your suggestions on this itinerary. Thanks in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Spain.... 2.5 Weeks... Need Help!
- 2 Paris November 2017
- 3 1 night in Algarve in January?
- 4 Looking for Paris Rental Apt.
- 5 Sorrento to Montepulciano- where to rent car?
- 6 A very important question regarding pronunciation
- 7 Wedding In Cambridge England
- 8 Planning a Trip from DC to Anywhere in Europe (Budget Friendly)
- 9 Four Nights in Nice--What should we do?
- 10 Headed to Madrid in the Spring
- 11 Connecting trains in Chambery
- 12 Current plan for March trip
- 13 Three nights in the Italian Riviera: hiking in Camogli with day trips
- 14 Spain in 2018
- 15 Rentals in Madrid , Spain-Select
- 16 Mid-May stay in Lauterbrunnen or Murren
- 17 Italy 9 Days in December/Itinerary Help
- 18 First time in Spain
- 19 Help me pick a destination --- Please!
- 20 Schengen entry/exit stamps in Austria
- 21 Help needed for Bergamo to Venice journey
- 22 Barcelona to Malaga
- 23 Best area to stay in Amsterdam for a first time visitor
- 24 Is a quick stopover in Bern worth it with 3 kids?
- 25 Best area to stay near Split for easy beach access.