In May I might be travelling with my 13yr old son. I know he would love to see both the Audi and BMW museums in Munich and area. I also will be going to Salzburg and Schladming Austria.
I am really not sure what to do with him. We will be travelling by train.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Where to Visit in Normandy & Brittany
- 2 Mid-May stay in Lauterbrunnen or Murren
- 3 Wierd Europe map
- 4 UK Mid- May drive week Cornwall
- 5 Best area to stay in Amsterdam for a first time visitor
- 6 Buchbinder Rental Car
- 7 Help me get excited about a week in Portugal
- 8 Lorie Valley and Beyond
- 9 Trains - website?
- 10 A Merry marvelousmouse, and (likely more than one) cup of good cheer!
- 11 First time in Normandy & Brittany
- 12 Trenitalia - lost and found
- 13 Where to stay for Mont Saint-Michel
- 14 Lost property at Fiumicino airport Rome
- 15 HOW MUCH SHOULD I TIP THE PILOT
- 16 Overnight stop from Berlin to Paris
- 17 Ham tacos and the toilet isn't sucking mud
- 18 Transportation in Brittany
- 19 Lisbon stay - Olissippo Lapa Palace vs NH Collection Lisboa Liberdade
- 20 Paris Apartment
- 21 Chinese new year festivities in Paris
- 22 Milan airport--which one
- 23 Which Area in London?
- 24 London 'Tube-less', Fine dining, Fun excursions plus a GTG
- 25 Visit to France