We are a family of 4 including 2 children , 10 and 15 . We were earlier planning to visit Italy but had to change our plan and now we will be visiting austria for 12 nights.I have been through a few threads regarding austria and have thought of two options . Flights are to and from Munich.
Plan A-arrive in munich and go to
1. zell am see - 3 nights
2. st gilgen/st wolfgang-4 nights
3. vienna - 3 nights
4. munich - 2 nights
OR plan B is same as Plan A except I dont go to zell am see and stay a full week in st gilgen /st wolfgang and do day trips from there. Please feel free to suggest any changes or include any things to do in Austria. I am confused about the Zell am see stay . Should I do it or not . Pls suggest
I wanted to do Z ell am see coz heard its a beautiful town by the lake .
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 HP PRINTER I:8OO:681:72O8 Installation CONTACT tec*h supp0rt by 24/7
- 2 http://nitroshredadvice.com/biogenic-xr/
- 3 The 2017-18 Ashes thread - up now on the Aussie forum.
- 4 Planning a Poland itinerary
- 5 Poland--where else to go
- 6 The World's Greatest Churches
- 7 frequent functioning, then epidermis
- 8 10 days in europe
- 9 Paris, Normandy & Amsterdam with College Graduate
- 10 "chunnel" to change it's offical name.
- 11 Itinerary for 4 days in Madrid
- 12 Trans Siberian Train
- 13 Sampling Some of Sicily and Bits of Italy Beyond
- 14 Malaga Christmas lights
- 15 GTG Paris December 2017
- 16 Must See/Do/Eat in Vienna?
- 17 3 weeks driving the Netherlands
- 18 Lisbon neighborhoods
- 19 London - Paris - Amsterdam trip planning help
- 20 Germany, Switzerland and Paris with teens
- 21 Slovenia and Croatia in January (Solo)
- 22 Greece during Easter week or August
- 23 From Portugal to the Pyrenees and onto Paris
- 24 Tour Company recommendations for St. Petersburg
- 25 Viking Cruise Tours (Barcelona and French Riviera)-- Please Help