If we have early (6:30/7:00) dinner at a brasserie or cafe, is it okay to dress nicely but wear jeans?
(We're trying to avoid having to go back to the hotel to chage after sightseeing)
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Mifi rentals for Portugal
- 2 Getting to FCO from Rome
- 3 10 Days in May: Switzerland Itinerary Help
- 4 5 nights in Spain, need help!
- 5 First time italy, 12 nights. What to do
- 6 Drive from Paris to Mont St Michael
- 7 Overwhelmed with planning! Need help from Italy experts.
- 8 Moscow Hotels
- 9 First Time To Europe Itinerary. Thoughts? Suggestions? Please
- 10 Help me get excited about a week in Portugal
- 11 Airport Transfer
- 12 Connecting trains in Chambery
- 13 Dublin to Donegal
- 14 Order of Amalfi visit in October
- 15 Lisbon stay - Olissippo Lapa Palace vs NH Collection Lisboa Liberdade
- 16 "Occupied" TV series: On location in Oslo
- 17 Cotswold - great food & ambience for lunch!
- 18 Barcelona tour option help please
- 19 Again, onboard robbery attempts on trains leaving Milano Centrale station
- 20 New Years in France
- 21 Which Aran Island??
- 22 Greece -- Alternative to Athens
- 23 Winter ... UK Finland Sweden. (Live...ish)
- 24 Easter Week in Italy
- 25 X-mas Eve dinner in Rome