Hoping some people can help me with working out the best way to do Athens to Delphi to Meteora to Thessalonki.
Athens to Delphi seems to be a bus, so my plan was to catch the 1030am bus Athens to Delphi on a Saturday and spend the afternoon there and stay over night.
On the Sunday catch a bus to Lamia and then a train from Lamia to Kalambaka. But I cant seem to find timetables and costs for the buses and trains.
Then spend the Sunday night, full day Monday and Tuesday in Kalampaka before leaving for Thessalonki on the train.
Is anyone able to offer more info on the Delphi to Kalambaka leg, and if there is a better way? I have looked into minibuses going direct between the two locations, but they want you to hire the whole bus, and as I am travelling alone this is very expensive.
Thanks in advance for your help
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 "chunnel" to change it's offical name.
- 2 Buying RER Ticket CDG-Paris
- 3 Germany, Switzerland and Paris with teens
- 4 Tips for first trip to UK
- 5 Sampling Some of Sicily and Bits of Italy Beyond
- 6 My France Vacation
- 7 Italy Croatia Bosnia
- 8 Slovenia and Croatia in January (Solo)
- 9 land vs river cruise
- 10 Must See/Do/Eat in Vienna?
- 11 Traveling to Ukraine with a travel guide
- 12 London flat feedback wanted - yes, I'm going slightly crazy!
- 13 The 2017-18 Ashes thread - up now on the Aussie forum.
- 14 Itinerary for 4 days in Madrid
- 15 Czech Republic & Germany in Eleven Days
- 16 Rome, Tuscany & Umbria
- 17 Malaga Christmas lights
- 18 Pubs showing NFL football in London?
- 19 Your favorite London streets for strolling?
- 20 Planning a Poland itinerary
- 21 Poland--where else to go
- 22 The World's Greatest Churches
- 23 10 days in europe
- 24 Paris, Normandy & Amsterdam with College Graduate
- 25 Trans Siberian Train