our family will be visiting Greece for the first time in July. We have 12 days to spend and are "slow travelers" (typically, we pick a city, rent a flat and stay put for 2- 3 weeks with day trips sprinkled in). also we really try to avoid hiring, or renting a car.
That being said, Greece is not as conducive to this as some other destinations. So, the itinerary we are considering is as follows:
3 nights Athens
1 night Delphi
3 nights in Nafplio
4 nights in Naxos
1 night Athens
Is this reasonably slow paced or should something be eliminated (or added?)
Thanks for any help.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Italy Croatia Bosnia
- 2 10 days trip to Europe in June of 2018
- 3 Paris, Normandy & Amsterdam with College Graduate
- 4 Mediterranean princess cruise
- 5 Copenhagen, Stockholm & Bergen April 2018
- 6 Sampling Some of Sicily and Bits of Italy Beyond
- 7 London - Paris - Amsterdam trip planning help
- 8 May Germany, Switzerland, and Iceland
- 9 Highway Death Rates in Europe Now Fewer than in U.S...
- 10 Ronda by bus in early January?
- 11 "chunnel" to change it's offical name.
- 12 Help Getting from Faro to Lisbon
- 13 The World's Greatest Churches
- 14 Car hire from Venice to Croatia and bosnia
- 15 Recommendations for 3 night golf package in the ALgarve
- 16 Language course in Trieste, Northern Italy
- 17 Manchester Christmas Markets 2017
- 18 Viking Cruise Tours (Barcelona and French Riviera)-- Please Help
- 19 Shall we Gdansk?
- 20 Tour Company recommendations for St. Petersburg
- 21 Problem with Trip Advisor
- 22 Best Greek Island
- 23 5 days in Andalusia
- 24 Malaga Christmas lights
- 25 Champs E.....no market ‘this year? How will it look?