Good morning all,
Quick question regarding athens airport metro line from airport. Will be using it around 5 pm tuesday evening and wanted to take it to Monastiraki near the hotel I will be staying at. A few years ago when I was there, I recall not being able to take this line d/t construction at airport on the line and also the occasional employee strike. Wanted to inquire if these strikes are still occurring commonly or if there is any construction/disturbance that would cause me to not be able to take the metro into the city. (In which case I will just hop in the taxi line and avoid waiting for a train that may never arrive). Thanks!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 EPSON printer 1800:681:72O8 installation CONTACT EPSON Tec*h by 24/7
- 2 Champs E.....no market ‘this year? How will it look?
- 3 Need Car & Driver for Southern Italy
- 4 Italy 9 Days in December/Itinerary Help
- 5 Viking Cruise Tours (Barcelona and French Riviera)-- Please Help
- 6 London - Paris - Amsterdam trip planning help
- 7 Paris, Normandy & Amsterdam with College Graduate
- 8 Problem with Trip Advisor
- 9 May Germany, Switzerland, and Iceland
- 10 Language course in Trieste, Northern Italy
- 11 10 days trip to Europe in June of 2018
- 12 Italy with kids - off the beaten bath
- 13 Driving
- 14 "chunnel" to change it's offical name.
- 15 GTG Paris December 2017
- 16 Paris or Rome dinner recommendations
- 17 Malaga Christmas lights
- 18 Ronda by bus in early January?
- 19 London flat feedback wanted - yes, I'm going slightly crazy!
- 20 Highway Death Rates in Europe Now Fewer than in U.S...
- 21 20th wedding anniversary, Le Grand Tour
- 22 Poland--where else to go
- 23 Sampling Some of Sicily and Bits of Italy Beyond
- 24 5 days in Andalusia
- 25 Three nights in the Italian Riviera: hiking in Camogli with day trips
Good morning all,