My husband and I will be in Greece from late evening of 29th May until early morning 2nd of June so we have 3 full days to spare.
We have never been to Greece. We would really love to get up to Kalabaka/Meteora & see the monasteries and of course see the acropolis in Athens & any main sights.
Anybody know if we can do this in 3 days? And if so what would our best way of getting to the monasteries? Public transport, hire car?
Should we stay 2 nights in Kalabaka & 1 in Athens itself or vice versa? Our last night being our fourth in Greece we are planning on staying at Athens Sofitel Airport hotel for early morning flight on the 2nd of June.
I would be so appreciative of any help.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 शिकार CHARTER 1~800~681:7208 Password Reset CHARTER Tec*h care
- 2 Netherlands, Brussels and possibly Luxembourg
- 3 15 days honeymoon trip to Europe in February end and March
- 4 Cotswold - great food & ambience for lunch!
- 5 Overnight stop from Berlin to Paris
- 6 2 week May trip with kids
- 7 8 day flexi Swiss pass
- 8 hotel reservations in Switzerland in June?
- 9 Restaurant suggestion Bamberg
- 10 Sleep at Heathrow
- 11 Rail vs. Plane
- 12 Winter ... UK Finland Sweden. (Live...ish)
- 13 London: Stunning New American Embassy
- 14 Paris November 2017
- 15 Self Drive UK tour
- 16 Where to See Flamenco
- 17 First time in Spain - family of 2 adults & one child(10 yr old)
- 18 Greece -- Alternative to Athens
- 19 Two week Europe itenirary help
- 20 First Time To Europe Itinerary. Thoughts? Suggestions? Please
- 21 Airport Transfer
- 22 Help with Country House Hotel Christmas 2018
- 23 TRIP REPORT: Paris, Bordeaux, Dordogne, Toulouse, Provence, and more
- 24 5 nights in Spain, need help!
- 25 Overwhelmed with planning! Need help from Italy experts.
Athens, Meteora 3 day itinerary help and any must see sights?