We are in Italy finally! And we have a quick question we need some help on. Since we are traveling with the baby and he keeps tiring out before the late dinner hour we are wanting to be able to ask at restaurants for carry out or take out. Its fine for my husband to go back out during the meal hour but we've been a little unsure whether this is done here and how to ask for it. We've figured out we can get pizza anytime and always pick up a sandwich for later, but we'd love to be able to sample some of the wonderful dinner cuisine even on the nights when the baby dictates we get him home and in bed earlier. So, 1) how do we ask for it--my italian dictionary I can't find the expression take out or carry out. 2) is there any types of restaurants that will be more prone to honor this request or are any just as likely to be able to accomodate.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 ICLOUD 1888:260:2909 password reset contact Tec*h supp0rt 24/7
- 2 Buying RER Ticket CDG-Paris
- 3 land vs river cruise
- 4 Paris, Normandy & Amsterdam with College Graduate
- 5 The World's Greatest Churches
- 6 September in Venice, Croatia, and Slovenia
- 7 "chunnel" to change it's offical name.
- 8 London flat feedback wanted - yes, I'm going slightly crazy!
- 9 Germany, Switzerland and Paris with teens
- 10 Italy Croatia Bosnia
- 11 Malaga Christmas lights
- 12 Sampling Some of Sicily and Bits of Italy Beyond
- 13 Trans Siberian Train
- 14 Tips for first trip to UK
- 15 Scotland ideas
- 16 Devon and Dorset: Where to Base?
- 17 London vacation rental agency
- 18 And the winner is ...India? Egypt? no, Italy!
- 19 South of France
- 20 Czech Republic & Germany in Eleven Days
- 21 Traveling to Ukraine with a travel guide
- 22 My France Vacation
- 23 Slovenia and Croatia in January (Solo)
- 24 Must See/Do/Eat in Vienna?
- 25 The 2017-18 Ashes thread - up now on the Aussie forum.