Dear All -
We did not ticket those yet, but we are considering FF tickets on Air France next summer, which would place us arriving at CDG from LAX, but leaving for Nice from Orly. There are no FF flights from CDG to Nice available at this time. I have a few logistics questions:
- Did anyone do this and what was the experience like?
- What form of transportation would we take between CDG and Orly and how easy/complex would that be?
- How long of a connection should we allow between arrival at CDG and departure from Orly to allow for traffic, delays, etc.?
- Would our bags be checked through to Nice or would we have to get the bags at CDG and re-check them at Orly?
Another option would be ticketing the FF flights to CDG and purchasing the CDG to Nice leg (one way only, we would be returning from CDG back to LAX). I assume that to check the bags straight through to Nice with no issues, we would be best off purchasing the Nice leg on Air France also. Would this be the way to go?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Mid-May stay in Lauterbrunnen or Murren
- 2 Wierd Europe map
- 3 UK Mid- May drive week Cornwall
- 4 Best area to stay in Amsterdam for a first time visitor
- 5 Buchbinder Rental Car
- 6 Help me get excited about a week in Portugal
- 7 Lorie Valley and Beyond
- 8 Trains - website?
- 9 A Merry marvelousmouse, and (likely more than one) cup of good cheer!
- 10 First time in Normandy & Brittany
- 11 Trenitalia - lost and found
- 12 Where to stay for Mont Saint-Michel
- 13 Lost property at Fiumicino airport Rome
- 14 HOW MUCH SHOULD I TIP THE PILOT
- 15 Overnight stop from Berlin to Paris
- 16 Ham tacos and the toilet isn't sucking mud
- 17 Transportation in Brittany
- 18 Lisbon stay - Olissippo Lapa Palace vs NH Collection Lisboa Liberdade
- 19 Paris Apartment
- 20 Chinese new year festivities in Paris
- 21 Milan airport--which one
- 22 Which Area in London?
- 23 London 'Tube-less', Fine dining, Fun excursions plus a GTG
- 24 Visit to France
- 25 Headed to Madrid in the Spring
Dear All -