i will be traveling with my family to Paris from Japan, I will be arriving to CDG and staying during my whole stay (4 days) at CDG Airport hotel. My parents will be joing us the next day after our arrival, coming from the USA but they will be arriving at ORY. looking at the travel distance form one place and another , I would like some sugestion on the bext way to get to see the main attractions. we want to see the Eifel Tower, Notradamus, the National Museum of Natural History and maybe go to Disneland for a day before we continue in our travels. i have been in Paris before, love it but it will be a first for the rest of my family.
My concern is the travel time between the airports and paris. like we are statying at CDG, would it be better, traveling from ORY to central paris, and stash the suitcases somewhere, before returning to our hotel, or travel back from ORY to CDG and then back to central paris to see the sights and return back to cdg for the night?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Sleep at Heathrow
- 2 Rail vs. Plane
- 3 Winter ... UK Finland Sweden. (Live...ish)
- 4 London: Stunning New American Embassy
- 5 Paris November 2017
- 6 Self Drive UK tour
- 7 Where to See Flamenco
- 8 2 week May trip with kids
- 9 First time in Spain - family of 2 adults & one child(10 yr old)
- 10 Greece -- Alternative to Athens
- 11 Two week Europe itenirary help
- 12 First Time To Europe Itinerary. Thoughts? Suggestions? Please
- 13 Netherlands, Brussels and possibly Luxembourg
- 14 Airport Transfer
- 15 Help with Country House Hotel Christmas 2018
- 16 TRIP REPORT: Paris, Bordeaux, Dordogne, Toulouse, Provence, and more
- 17 5 nights in Spain, need help!
- 18 Overwhelmed with planning! Need help from Italy experts.
- 19 hotel reservations in Switzerland in June?
- 20 US dairy vs European Dairy
- 21 Arezzo - how much time?
- 22 Can only visit one (maybe two) cities. Which one?
- 23 Room in Boppard with a Rhine view
- 24 Is a quick stopover in Bern worth it with 3 kids?
- 25 New Years in France