My parents will be arriving ahead of me in Paris in early May. Their flight gets in (CDG) before 7am but I just contacted the hotel and they can't even drop off their bags until 1pm at the hotel in Le Marais.
They're in their 60s and will likely be jetlagged (coming in from Chicago), so I was wondering if you had any advice on what they could do, if there was anywhere they could rest if they needed it, or if there was somewhere they could leave their bags.
Any help would be appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 15 days honeymoon trip to Europe in February end and March
- 2 Keukenhaf
- 3 Netherlands- Texel
- 4 Netherlands, Brussels and possibly Luxembourg
- 5 9 day trip to France
- 6 [Movie-HD]~Watch Star Wars: The Last Jedi (2017) FULL Streaming 1080p
- 7 ICELAND : EAST & NORTH
- 8 Arezzo - how much time?
- 9 Help with Country House Hotel Christmas 2018
- 10 Overnight stop from Berlin to Paris
- 11 Sleep at Heathrow
- 12 Overwhelmed with planning! Need help from Italy experts.
- 13 Cotswold - great food & ambience for lunch!
- 14 2 week May trip with kids
- 15 8 day flexi Swiss pass
- 16 hotel reservations in Switzerland in June?
- 17 Restaurant suggestion Bamberg
- 18 Rail vs. Plane
- 19 Winter ... UK Finland Sweden. (Live...ish)
- 20 London: Stunning New American Embassy
- 21 Paris November 2017
- 22 Self Drive UK tour
- 23 Where to See Flamenco
- 24 First time in Spain - family of 2 adults & one child(10 yr old)
- 25 Greece -- Alternative to Athens
Arrive in Paris early am, no check-in/luggage drop until pm. Options?