We'll be arriving in Terminal 1 in May (assuming USAir doesn't change their usual arrival terminal because of the merger with American). We'll take the CDGVAL to terminal 3 to load up our Navigo cards and head into Paris via RER B.
Looking at the plans on the CDG website, it appears things have changed since our last flight in 2009 and my instructions on how to get to the CDGVAL are obsolete.
It looks like access to the CDGVAL is at level 0, but the multi-level interactive plan on the website doesn't seem to have the elevators lined up from level to level.
Do all the elevators go from level 3 to level 0, only some of them, or none of them forcing me to change elevators somewhere between level 3 (arrivals) and level 0 (CDGVAL)?
...or am I totally confused and need a Fodorite to set me straight starting from scratch?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 शिकार CHARTER 1~800~681:7208 Password Reset CHARTER Tec*h care
- 2 Netherlands, Brussels and possibly Luxembourg
- 3 15 days honeymoon trip to Europe in February end and March
- 4 Cotswold - great food & ambience for lunch!
- 5 Overnight stop from Berlin to Paris
- 6 2 week May trip with kids
- 7 8 day flexi Swiss pass
- 8 hotel reservations in Switzerland in June?
- 9 Restaurant suggestion Bamberg
- 10 Sleep at Heathrow
- 11 Rail vs. Plane
- 12 Winter ... UK Finland Sweden. (Live...ish)
- 13 London: Stunning New American Embassy
- 14 Paris November 2017
- 15 Self Drive UK tour
- 16 Where to See Flamenco
- 17 First time in Spain - family of 2 adults & one child(10 yr old)
- 18 Greece -- Alternative to Athens
- 19 Two week Europe itenirary help
- 20 First Time To Europe Itinerary. Thoughts? Suggestions? Please
- 21 Airport Transfer
- 22 Help with Country House Hotel Christmas 2018
- 23 TRIP REPORT: Paris, Bordeaux, Dordogne, Toulouse, Provence, and more
- 24 5 nights in Spain, need help!
- 25 Overwhelmed with planning! Need help from Italy experts.