Reload this Page >

Arezzo's Designer Outlets

Search

Search this Thread

Old Jan 21st, 2003, 03:45 PM
Deloris

Any of you nuclear shoppers know anything about the Designer Outlets in Arezzo? Are they worth a side trip from Siena?<BR>Thanks

Old Jan 21st, 2003, 09:53 PM
elizabeth

It is definately worth it. Gucci, Fendi, D&amp;G, YSL, Sergio Rossi, etc. all have an outlet store in Arezzo.<BR><BR>

Old Jan 21st, 2003, 10:46 PM
helen

May I ask where in Arezzo? Is it in town? We'll be arriving by train in Arezzo, and then pick up a car from Avis. I would like to visit these outlets! Thanks Elizabeth ...and Deloris, for the question!<BR><BR>Kind regards <BR>Helen Malan

Old Jan 24th, 2003, 08:54 PM
Deloris

It supposedly is about 30 miles north of Siena. I was thinking of hiring a taxi for a day trip as driving in Italy is not my thing, and PARKING there is really not my thing. The Cadogan Guide gives it a good review. It is also where jewelry is made.<BR>SHOP ON!

Old Jan 25th, 2003, 04:58 AM
Alice Twain

Deloris:<BR><BR>I suggest renting a car instead. Driving in Tuscany is not a thing only for fast and reckless drivers. Tuscany is known for it drivers' attitude at very low speed and driving &quot;always in the middle of the road&quot;. Your biggest risk in Tuscany is of getting bored while driving, but the sight will prevent it, If you have been in Italy before and you are thinking of finding in Tuscany the same kind of drivers you have found in Rome, for instance, you are wrong. A car would not cost more than a taxi for sucha long trip and it will give you an extra measure of freedom.

Old Jan 29th, 2003, 06:10 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thanks, Alice<BR>The jury is still out on that one!<BR>Deloris
Old Jan 29th, 2003, 10:25 PM

The outlets are so worth it. I liked Gucci and Prada the best. <BR><BR>Here is a link with the scoop on the outlets and directions. http://www.intuscany.net/guides/shopping_spacci.htm<BR><BR>Prada is very hard to find and has no signs. The others are OK to find. <BR><BR>Happy shopping!
Old Jan 30th, 2003, 09:30 PM

Thanks galaxygrrl<BR>Sending you the bill!<BR>D