If you are considering a visit to Giverny where Monet spent the last years of his life, please consider joining this small group on the morning of May 19.
I have never used Context Travel nor work for them but have signed up for that tour. The way it works is that the tour only happens if enough people sign up (6 to 8).
We have a pretty regimented schedule while in Paris and this is the only day that will work for the 2 of us. FOUR people are needed to make this tour happen.
Please review this highly rated company and join us if you can. Another nice aspect is being charged in dollars with this American based company.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Mifi rentals for Portugal
- 2 Getting to FCO from Rome
- 3 10 Days in May: Switzerland Itinerary Help
- 4 5 nights in Spain, need help!
- 5 First time italy, 12 nights. What to do
- 6 Drive from Paris to Mont St Michael
- 7 Overwhelmed with planning! Need help from Italy experts.
- 8 Moscow Hotels
- 9 First Time To Europe Itinerary. Thoughts? Suggestions? Please
- 10 Help me get excited about a week in Portugal
- 11 Airport Transfer
- 12 Connecting trains in Chambery
- 13 Dublin to Donegal
- 14 Order of Amalfi visit in October
- 15 Lisbon stay - Olissippo Lapa Palace vs NH Collection Lisboa Liberdade
- 16 "Occupied" TV series: On location in Oslo
- 17 Cotswold - great food & ambience for lunch!
- 18 Barcelona tour option help please
- 19 Again, onboard robbery attempts on trains leaving Milano Centrale station
- 20 New Years in France
- 21 Which Aran Island??
- 22 Greece -- Alternative to Athens
- 23 Winter ... UK Finland Sweden. (Live...ish)
- 24 Easter Week in Italy
- 25 X-mas Eve dinner in Rome