i'm looking into an overnight train from Paris to La Spezia (with a 30 minute transfer in Milan around 5am). And another overnight train from La Spezia to Salerno (no transfer).
As a female traveling alone, is this concerned extremely unsafe, or will I be ok assuming I take precautions (sleep with money belt on, with my bag under me)? If I do take the night train, does anyone have any safety tips?
Thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 YAHOO Password Reset Contact 1:888:260:2909 YAHOO Tec*h supp0rt care 24/7
- 2 Recommendations Budget hotel Paris
- 3 Mid-May stay in Lauterbrunnen or Murren
- 4 Dublin for St. Patricks Day
- 5 Connecting trains in Chambery
- 6 Current plan for March trip
- 7 beware of robbed in Milan
- 8 Looking for Paris Rental Apt.
- 9 Help me pick a destination --- Please!
- 10 Best area to stay in Amsterdam for a first time visitor
- 11 Help me get excited about a week in Portugal
- 12 A Merry marvelousmouse, and (likely more than one) cup of good cheer!
- 13 Four Nights in Nice--What should we do?
- 14 First time in Spain
- 15 where to buy baby gifts in paris?
- 16 Wedding In Cambridge England
- 17 Once upon a time in Italy
- 18 Copying a post on Swiss gondolas.
- 19 Chinese new year festivities in Paris
- 20 GTG Paris December 2017
- 21 Christmas in Granada....food!
- 22 Paris November 2017
- 23 Christmas day lunch in prague
- 24 Christmas windows of Boulevard Haussmann 2017
- 25 Italy 9 Days in December/Itinerary Help
Are overnight sleeping compartment trains safe for a single female?