We are a family of 4 with 2 adults and 2 kids aged 8 and 10. We are thinking about touring Europe for two months from mid April 2014 till mid June 2014.
What would be a ballpark estimate (in USD or Euro) for this trip excluding the airfare to reach Europe ? We are open to either taking the train or driving inside Europe depending on the cost difference between a rental car and train. We want to do the major spots in 7 to 8 countries like France, Italy, UK, Germany, Netherlands, Venice.
We can stay in rental apartments with cooking facility to save on eating outside by cooking the evening meal.
Thanks a lot.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Call at +44-8081012150 to Know How to Fix Brother Printer Error Code 46?
- 2 A Merry marvelousmouse, and (likely more than one) cup of good cheer!
- 3 Mid-May stay in Lauterbrunnen or Murren
- 4 Spain.... 2.5 Weeks... Need Help!
- 5 Help me pick a destination --- Please!
- 6 London 'Tube-less', Fine dining, Fun excursions plus a GTG
- 7 Best area to stay in Amsterdam for a first time visitor
- 8 Looking for Paris Rental Apt.
- 9 Four Nights in Nice--What should we do?
- 10 Headed to Madrid in the Spring
- 11 Help needed for Bergamo to Venice journey
- 12 Paris November 2017
- 13 1 night in Algarve in January?
- 14 Sorrento to Montepulciano- where to rent car?
- 15 A very important question regarding pronunciation
- 16 Wedding In Cambridge England
- 17 Planning a Trip from DC to Anywhere in Europe (Budget Friendly)
- 18 Connecting trains in Chambery
- 19 Current plan for March trip
- 20 Three nights in the Italian Riviera: hiking in Camogli with day trips
- 21 Spain in 2018
- 22 Rentals in Madrid , Spain-Select
- 23 Italy 9 Days in December/Itinerary Help
- 24 First time in Spain
- 25 Schengen entry/exit stamps in Austria