My wife and I leave soon (8 hours!) for Italy (Tuscany). We're unlikely to eat in high-end (Michelin-starred type-restaurants), but do like "nice" (whatever that means) restaurants.
Will skirts / blouses / capris and dockers / collared shirts suffice? And to make room in our luggage, brown Merrills instead of dress shoes for me?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 AOL EMAIL ☎ 1~844~853:3131 Password Reset Contact Now ☎ AOL Tec*h CALL.☎M3*
- 2 Connecting trains in Chambery
- 3 Honeymoon In Italy - Itinerary Help?
- 4 London: Stunning New American Embassy
- 5 Moscow Hotels
- 6 Rentals in Madrid , Spain-Select
- 7 Spain in 2018
- 8 Looking for Paris Rental Apt.
- 9 Greece -- Alternative to Athens
- 10 Rome Hotel
- 11 Four Nights in Nice--What should we do?
- 12 X-mas Eve dinner in Rome
- 13 Has Berlin Banned Vacation Rentals?
- 14 August - Croatia, Italy, Malta
- 15 Paris November 2017
- 16 Is the scenery in South Italy worth the trip by train
- 17 Best area to stay in Amsterdam for a first time visitor
- 18 First time italy, 12 nights. What to do
- 19 Barcelona - Rome Viking Ocean Cruise
- 20 Rent in Rome
- 21 Traveling by car Munich to Soelden Austria
- 22 Help me pick a destination --- Please!
- 23 Help me get excited about a week in Portugal
- 24 Is a quick stopover in Bern worth it with 3 kids?
- 25 Overwhelmed with planning! Need help from Italy experts.