We would like to rent a bike possibly on Jan. 1st to ride on the Appian way and visit at least one catacomb....Does anyone know if everything will be closed on this day? I've tried to research the bike rentals and I think they may be open but I believe the information desk?? will be closed.
Also for you that have been there where would you suggest to watch the fireworks on Dec. 31st? We are considering the Coliseum...
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 사설토토추천사이트 ▣ 홈피: pwn22.com●가입코드:ctx12▶kakao:ctx2012
- 2 Rail vs. Plane
- 3 Arezzo - how much time?
- 4 London: Stunning New American Embassy
- 5 hotel reservations in Switzerland in June?
- 6 2 week May trip with kids
- 7 US dairy vs European Dairy
- 8 Can only visit one (maybe two) cities. Which one?
- 9 Paris November 2017
- 10 Room in Boppard with a Rhine view
- 11 Is a quick stopover in Bern worth it with 3 kids?
- 12 New Years in France
- 13 Easter Week in Italy
- 14 8 day flexi Swiss pass
- 15 5 nights in Spain, need help!
- 16 First time italy, 12 nights. What to do
- 17 10 Days in May: Switzerland Itinerary Help
- 18 Which Aran Island??
- 19 Spain or Portugal
- 20 Overnight stop from Berlin to Paris
- 21 Winter ... UK Finland Sweden. (Live...ish)
- 22 First Time To Europe Itinerary. Thoughts? Suggestions? Please
- 23 Mid-May stay in Lauterbrunnen or Murren
- 24 Lisbon stay - Olissippo Lapa Palace vs NH Collection Lisboa Liberdade
- 25 9 day trip to France