My head is spinning reading this. It's hard to imagine how anyone could get so many facts wrong in so few words. Market days incorrect, place names misspelled, incorrect info about getting tickets to Lascaux, totally false info about the young man who discovered Lascaux, complete confusion between the Dordogne and Vézère rivers...I could go on and on, but it's shameful that they would pay someone to "write" something like this and makes you wonder if ANY of the travel info they put out, on the website or in their guidebooks, has any value whatsoever.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 AOL EMAIL ☎ 1~844~853:3131 Password Reset Contact Now ☎ AOL Tec*h CALL.☎M3*
- 2 Best area to stay in Amsterdam for a first time visitor
- 3 Paris Apartment
- 4 British English: Why Left-Tennant?
- 5 A Merry marvelousmouse, and (likely more than one) cup of good cheer!
- 6 Mid-May stay in Lauterbrunnen or Murren
- 7 Barcelona to Malaga
- 8 Milan airport--which one
- 9 St, Goar or Bacharach
- 10 How to go up Schafberg Mountain when railway is closed
- 11 Overnight stop from Berlin to Paris
- 12 London 'Tube-less', Fine dining, Fun excursions plus a GTG
- 13 Which Area in London?
- 14 Ham tacos and the toilet isn't sucking mud
- 15 Lisbon stay - Olissippo Lapa Palace vs NH Collection Lisboa Liberdade
- 16 Paris November 2017
- 17 Getting around Lisbon
- 18 HOW MUCH SHOULD I TIP THE PILOT
- 19 Christmas in Granada....food!
- 20 Overwhelmed with planning! Need help from Italy experts.
- 21 Where to Visit in Normandy & Brittany
- 22 Visit to France
- 23 First time in Spain
- 24 Can only visit one (maybe two) cities. Which one?
- 25 Lorie Valley and Beyond