I am looking for specific apartment recommendations in Rome. I will be traveling with my husband in Sep. We are first time visitors to Rome. We will be staying for 4 nights. We are looking for a clean apartment in a lively neighborhood with easy access to eating places, markets etc. Also we would like to be able to walk to most sights (longish walks ok). We hope to spend around 100 Euros/night.
I have looked at airbb, vrbo, sleepinitaly. Basically I am spoilt for choices (and overwhelmed) and would love to get specific recommendations.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Portugal
- 2 Planning to visit Italy in first 2 weeks of Jan
- 3 land vs river cruise
- 4 Where to stay in Naples?
- 5 Rome, Tuscany & Umbria
- 6 Help With Itinerary By Train: London, Paris, Nice, Florence
- 7 Pubs showing NFL football in London?
- 8 FCO hotel for late arrival?
- 9 Lisbon neighborhoods
- 10 Tips for first trip to UK
- 11 Restaurant suggestion Bamberg
- 12 Browsing Barcelona
- 13 Spain December/ January 2018/19
- 14 Malaga Christmas lights
- 15 Sampling Some of Sicily and Bits of Italy Beyond
- 16 Croatia in mid/late October
- 17 Looking for Good Eating in Valencia
- 18 ROMA Pass inclusions. - 3 days in Rome
- 19 Help with Venice Trip?
- 20 Dubrovnik
- 21 What happened to Sundriedtopepo
- 22 The Little Cyclades, Santorini, Vienna
- 23 [Crete] Trapped in Skouloufia? Please help!
- 24 Norte Dame light show!
- 25 Where to Eat in Barcelona