Reload this Page >

Apartments in Florence

Search

Apartments in Florence

Search this Thread

Old Jun 21st, 2001, 11:56 AM
Linda

Apartments in Florence

I just did a search on apartments in Florence, but came up with zero. Does anybody know of a web site where I can research a 10-day apartment rental? <BR> <BR>Thank you in advance for any help with this. <BR> <BR>Linda

Old Jun 21st, 2001, 12:14 PM
Book Chick

Linda, <BR>Not sure how much you'll come up with, but you may want to try www.vacationspot.com <BR> <BR>They're affiliated with Expedia.com <BR> <BR>Good Luck, <BR>BC

Old Jun 21st, 2001, 12:40 PM
Linda

Thank you, Book Chick, but that site only had one apartment available in Florence, and it was booked for the 10 days my friend will be there. Any others? Please?

Old Jun 21st, 2001, 01:04 PM
Book Chick

Linda, <BR>Sorry. Perhaps you'll have better luck with these: <BR> <BR>www.bella-toscana.com <BR>www.florenceholidays.com <BR>www.wingstotravel.com <BR> <BR>Best Wishes, <BR>BC

Old Jun 21st, 2001, 01:10 PM
Linda

Thanks, BC. Found a few really nice ones. Now my friend can take over in her search.

Old Jun 21st, 2001, 01:13 PM
Book Chick

Linda, <BR>You're welcome. Hope something good works out for your friend. It's such a lovely city! <BR>BC

Old Jun 22nd, 2001, 04:07 AM
Valentina

Hi Linda, <BR>I am private owner of a nice apartment in Florence, the house has been recently refurbished, it has from 2 to 4 beds, it is composed of 1 big bedroom, 1 living room, a big kitchen with cooking facilities and washing machine, bathroom with shower, a big green courtyard equipped for meals outside. <BR>Picture of the apartment are available upon request. <BR>We offer bath towels, bed and kitchen linens. <BR>Free assistance and materials for tourist upon arrival. <BR>Price 1.000.000 lire per week (approx 480 US$). <BR>Pls advise if interested