My family & I are planning to travel to France & Italy in May & June. We hold Indian passports so we must give accommodation details while applying for the visa. Since we are booking apartments through both countries, I was wondering if a confirmation letter from the owner/ rental agency will suffice? Or do we need to provide a separate attestation form as well?
If there is someone who has done this before or has any knowledge on this issue, it would be a great help!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Tips for first trip to UK
- 2 And the winner is ...India? Egypt? no, Italy!
- 3 Germany, Switzerland and Paris with teens
- 4 Paris, Normandy & Amsterdam with College Graduate
- 5 "chunnel" to change it's offical name.
- 6 Traveling to Ukraine with a travel guide
- 7 Devon and Dorset: Where to Base?
- 8 Buying RER Ticket CDG-Paris
- 9 Sampling Some of Sicily and Bits of Italy Beyond
- 10 My France Vacation
- 11 Italy Croatia Bosnia
- 12 Slovenia and Croatia in January (Solo)
- 13 land vs river cruise
- 14 Must See/Do/Eat in Vienna?
- 15 London flat feedback wanted - yes, I'm going slightly crazy!
- 16 The 2017-18 Ashes thread - up now on the Aussie forum.
- 17 Itinerary for 4 days in Madrid
- 18 Czech Republic & Germany in Eleven Days
- 19 Rome, Tuscany & Umbria
- 20 Malaga Christmas lights
- 21 Pubs showing NFL football in London?
- 22 Your favorite London streets for strolling?
- 23 Planning a Poland itinerary
- 24 Poland--where else to go
- 25 The World's Greatest Churches