I would like to rent apartments for my upcoming trip to Vienna-Austria, Prague-Czech Republic, Cesky Krumlov-Czech Republic, Budapest-Hungary and Krakow-Poland. The apartments should be four stars and above, have parking accommodations, centrally located with air-conditioning.
I am looking for a company that is situated in all of the above 4 countries. I would like a reputable company preferably located in Germany. From what I have seen, British companies tend to overprice their apartments. Please let me know if you need more information.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 사설토토검증 ▶ 홈피: pwn22.com●가입코드:ctx12▶kakao:ctx2012
- 2 메이저 사다리 ◐ 도메인 : pwn22.com●가입코드:ctx12▶kakao:ctx2012
- 3 Overwhelmed with planning! Need help from Italy experts.
- 4 Self Drive UK tour
- 5 hotel reservations in Switzerland in June?
- 6 Where to See Flamenco
- 7 Rail vs. Plane
- 8 US dairy vs European Dairy
- 9 Arezzo - how much time?
- 10 London: Stunning New American Embassy
- 11 2 week May trip with kids
- 12 Can only visit one (maybe two) cities. Which one?
- 13 Paris November 2017
- 14 Room in Boppard with a Rhine view
- 15 Is a quick stopover in Bern worth it with 3 kids?
- 16 New Years in France
- 17 Easter Week in Italy
- 18 8 day flexi Swiss pass
- 19 5 nights in Spain, need help!
- 20 First time italy, 12 nights. What to do
- 21 10 Days in May: Switzerland Itinerary Help
- 22 Which Aran Island??
- 23 Spain or Portugal
- 24 Overnight stop from Berlin to Paris
- 25 Winter ... UK Finland Sweden. (Live...ish)