I don't want to identify the agency (yet), as we are still trying to decide whether to stay in the apartment, but . . .
After looking at numerous Barcelona apartments, we chose one in the Eixample, about 4 blocks southwest of the Passeig de Gracia and the Diagonal metro, and a little over a mile walk to the top of the Ramblas. This was according to the website's map.
We sent in our deposit, and received back confirmation, along with a map showing that the apartment was actually over a kilometer's walking distance further west, and about 2 kilometers from the Passeig de Gracia.
First, any thoughts on this neighborhood near the Metro Entenca, and second, any thoughts on how critical this discrepancy is? We have one traveler in her late 60's who is game, but we don't want to overdo it either. Thanks.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 AOL EMAIL ☎ 1~888~406:4114 Password Reset Contact Now ☎ AOL Tec*h CALL.☎M3*
- 2 Ravenna and Mexico City...who knew?
- 3 Christmas day lunch in prague
- 4 Connecting trains in Chambery
- 5 Christmas windows of Boulevard Haussmann 2017
- 6 Four Nights in Nice--What should we do?
- 7 Motorcycle tours and rental
- 8 Lorie Valley and Beyond
- 9 Overnight stop from Berlin to Paris
- 10 Transportation in Brittany
- 11 Where to Visit in Normandy & Brittany
- 12 Help me get excited about a week in Portugal
- 13 Mid-May stay in Lauterbrunnen or Murren
- 14 UK Mid- May drive week Cornwall
- 15 Best area to stay in Amsterdam for a first time visitor
- 16 Trains - website?
- 17 A Merry marvelousmouse, and (likely more than one) cup of good cheer!
- 18 First time in Normandy & Brittany
- 19 Trenitalia - lost and found
- 20 Where to stay for Mont Saint-Michel
- 21 Lost property at Fiumicino airport Rome
- 22 HOW MUCH SHOULD I TIP THE PILOT
- 23 Ham tacos and the toilet isn't sucking mud
- 24 Lisbon stay - Olissippo Lapa Palace vs NH Collection Lisboa Liberdade
- 25 Paris Apartment