Reload this Page >

anyone used tesco clubcard deals?

Search

Search this Thread

Old Mar 10th, 2002, 11:16 AM
Paul

would appreciate any feedback . We are currently saving to get holiday vouchers( every £10 of clubcard points means £40 of holiday vouchers)It just seems too good to be true, so is it?????

Old Mar 10th, 2002, 11:34 AM
Gregory

Hi Paul,<BR><BR>I am saving the vouchers. I was thinking of using them for a European City break but the minimum cost of a holiday before redemption has to be &pound;500+ ( ok for two people , not so good for 1perosn- me).<BR><BR>However apparently from the 15th March you can collect Air Miles and BA miles at Tesco's (switching from Sainsbury's)so there should be an announcement on Friday

Old Mar 10th, 2002, 11:46 AM
samantha

we've been saving vouchers as well. would be really interested in the BA miles- it means a far less restricted choice of holidays. Still no doubt there are conditions and drawbacks!

Old Mar 10th, 2002, 02:17 PM
anon

topping for someones experiences please!

Old Mar 10th, 2002, 03:38 PM
Leslie

Can someone explain the details of this? Do you get clubcard points/vouchers based on how much you spend at Tesco? I'll be in Budapest at the end of the week (shopped at Tesco in Prague), so if you need my receipts, I'll be happy to send them to you after I show them to the customs officials upon my departure from Budapest.

Old Mar 10th, 2002, 09:44 PM
Paul

Leslie<BR>yes depends on the amount you spend. However, it really has to be your "local" store as you need to spend a lot over a year and you have to have a tesco card. Thanks for the offer though!

Old Mar 11th, 2002, 08:31 AM
rob

ttt