Go Back  Fodor's Travel Talk Forums > Destinations > Europe
Reload this Page >

Anyone tried USAir vacation packages to Paris??....Which hotel would you say is the best for value and location...(want to be in the heart of the city)....

Anyone tried USAir vacation packages to Paris??....Which hotel would you say is the best for value and location...(want to be in the heart of the city)....

Jul 28th, 2001, 02:26 PM
Sam

Wanna visit Paris for the first time In June, 2002. Thinking about USAir vacations. Anyone who has used USAir all inclusive vacation packages to Paris, please let me know about your choice of hotel in your package and any other useful info you can provide....Thanks.

Jul 28th, 2001, 05:41 PM
Kathy

FYI: We used the package that BA offers and were quiet pleased. Hope this helps

Jul 29th, 2001, 06:37 AM
AC

Sam:
FYI, too. i have used AirFrance vacations and was very pleased!

Jul 30th, 2001, 07:16 AM
elvira

My only experience with tours was a jetvacations for Paris, and NONE of the hotels were in the heart of the city (this seems to be a commonality among tours). In Paris it's not really an issue, as the metro/RER cover the entire city, so you're only minutes away from anywhere.

Jul 30th, 2001, 07:28 AM
Marsha

I'm not sure this is responsive to your question, but I prefer the Northwest Airline packages for independent travel. The hotels in those packages (at least those on the Left Bank) are well-located and very nice two-star accomodations. The rates are very competitive and I have never had a problem with my reservations.