Notices

Anyone traveled with Grand Circle Tours?

Old Jun 27th, 2001, 12:09 PM
Barbara

Anyone traveled with Grand Circle Tours?

I am interested in any feedback from anyone who has taken a tour with Grand Circle, specifically in Spain. It sounds great, was wondering, on the all-inclusive if the dine around restaurants were good. Also the optional tours, if they gave you enought time and didn't rush you. Any info would be helpful

Old Jun 27th, 2001, 03:04 PM
Art

Sorry Barbara, I've not taken a cruise with that group (yet), but if you do a search on Grand Circle or just Circle you should get some good feedback. There have been several threads on it the last couple of years.
Regards
Art

Old Jun 27th, 2001, 05:11 PM
doc

My wife and I have taken about 20 trips with Grand Circle and have two more booked for this fall and late next winter. We recommend them highly in all respects. We've had two diffent Spain trips in the last three years with GCT, one their all inclusive.

Old Jun 27th, 2001, 05:15 PM
Linda

Barbara,
The 80-year-old widowed mother of a good friend of mine took many tours with this group and enjoyed them. However, the last one she was on was the AirEgypt flight that went down. As the next of kin, he was not pleased with the way they handled that tradegy. If you want more details, please email me.

Old Jun 28th, 2001, 03:31 PM
MP

Not funny.