Go Back  Fodor's Forum > Destinations > Europe
Reload this Page > Anyone stay at Erboy Hotel in Istanbul?
Notices

Anyone stay at Erboy Hotel in Istanbul?

Aug 23rd, 2012, 01:43 PM
Original Poster

Anyone stay at Erboy Hotel in Istanbul?

I(40) and parents(70) will be traveling to Istanbul next spring. Hotel Erboy has been recommended to us, but I'm concerned that the rooms are very small and none of us have shared the same lodgings for awhile. Has anyone stayed in a triple or family room and can comment about it? Thanks and looking forward to Turkey.
Aug 29th, 2012, 04:44 PM

I cannot comment on your specific question, however, I can speak to the hotel's responsiveness. I made reservations at the Erboy for November and had several questions. Their response was almost immediate and the person I dealt with was extremely friendly and accommodating. I had some unusual circumstances, and my situation was handled with no problems whatsoever.

Hotel Erboy is part of a group of hotels http://www.sirkecigrouphotels.com/. I would write to the Erboy and explain your situation. Hopefully, they'll have the proper recommendations for you.
Sep 4th, 2012, 07:19 AM

We was staying there for one week in 2008 year, rooms were realy not luxury, but when we were leaving this hotel began to repaire. So maybe now it look better
Sep 4th, 2012, 11:14 PM

We stayed at the Erboy a few years ago. Our first room was a disappointment, very small, but they willingly changed it to a front room with a lovely view over to Topkapi. We ate most meals there too, not being very adventurous foodwise. The central position was great - hilly, though. You can catch the tram to the end of the street, so it's easy to get to and from the airport. (one change)

Search this Thread