is there anyone familiar with this hotel in Naples? It used to be or maybe still is the Mercure Garibaldi, next to the train station. The Accor Hotels website says Ibis Styles Garibaldi (Ex Mercure) so I assume it is now an Ibis. It however, did not mention when the place changed brands. There are no TA reviews meaning it must be pretty new. However, there are reviews on the Ibis Styles website and one in Oct 2014 says it was the worst Mercure of all. That means, it was still a Mercure in Oct. The most recent one, a rave review, did not mention whether it was an Ibis or Mercure. There also aren't any photos so not sure what to expect. Just wondering if they changed everything inside or only changed the signage! The photo on their website has 'Strictly non-binding' printed on it and this photo has been used by Accor elsewhere so obviously it is just a dummy photo cos they don't have any real ones yet.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 GMAIL☎ 1888:260:2909 password reset contact☎ Tec*h supp0rt 24/7
- 2 Women's semi-stylish, comfortable shoes?
- 3 Best area to stay in Amsterdam for a first time visitor
- 4 Four Nights in Nice--What should we do?
- 5 Looking for Paris Rental Apt.
- 6 First time in Spain
- 7 where to buy baby gifts in paris?
- 8 Help me get excited about a week in Portugal
- 9 Recommendations Budget hotel Paris
- 10 Wedding In Cambridge England
- 11 Once upon a time in Italy
- 12 Help me pick a destination --- Please!
- 13 A Merry marvelousmouse, and (likely more than one) cup of good cheer!
- 14 Copying a post on Swiss gondolas.
- 15 Chinese new year festivities in Paris
- 16 beware of robbed in Milan
- 17 GTG Paris December 2017
- 18 Christmas in Granada....food!
- 19 Mid-May stay in Lauterbrunnen or Murren
- 20 Paris November 2017
- 21 Christmas day lunch in prague
- 22 Connecting trains in Chambery
- 23 Christmas windows of Boulevard Haussmann 2017
- 24 Italy 9 Days in December/Itinerary Help
- 25 London 'Tube-less', Fine dining, Fun excursions plus a GTG